< Keshe Foundation Supporter's Network Japan-Home ケッシイ財団支援者ネットワーク日本

ホメオパシーに関する未知の真実

In this paper we explain the physical process that a body of water goes through during succussion and how this process then affects the body that it enters, be that the body of a person, animal or plant.

Language
Created:2013-06-02 06:42:37
Hits: 11657
Download: 8627
Dislike: 0

Comments   

0 #7 DAVID ALISTAIR 2013-08-29 19:58
I HAVE DONATED BUT I CANNOT DOWNLOAD ANY OF THE PDF documents? I was expecting a link in my email from you.

Please advise soonest. Thank you.

0 #6 Nguyễn Cường 2013-06-12 10:05
Quoting Lourdes:
The Spanish translators we offer to translate the document. How weit? To who we send it?. Thank you!.
Yes, a VietNamese translations are needed to share your knowledge
Quoting Lourdes:
The Spanish translators we offer to translate the document. How weit? To who we send it?. Thank you!.
Yes, a VietNamese translations are needed to share your knowledge

+2 #5 Maxwell Scott 2013-06-11 22:05
I can arrange Dr Silvia Menendez of the Ozone Research Center in Havanam Cuba, translate this material. She is now here in Miami Florida visiting her daughter who is also a MD.

+3 #4 kishor pankhania 2013-06-11 08:20
There is a lot more to this magnetised water than meets the eye.
We call this ( by translation)
live water.
Energised water

The processes we use energises and activates the oxygenation of the water.
Also with an additional additive it has the potential to re-energise barren land back to full nourished land that can be tilled and cultivated like it has always been farmed.
Food grown on this land is more ripe , full of goodness and best of all actually larger than other same products.
Also no pest control and chemical fertilisers are required on this land , so the produce is more healthier for you to eat.
Thank you for this document as it emphasises and backs up what we already know from our ancient past...!

+4 #3 Lourdes 2013-06-10 19:35
The Spanish translators we offer to translate the document. How we do it? To who we send it?. Thank you!.

+1 #2 claudiordali 2013-06-10 18:43
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't donate for this, I'm sorry, but I can't. No problem because also I am not a medic. My intentions is try to convince medics on my small town to download and offer for this. Surely they have possibility and the real duty to listen and read the news before denied it; otherwise they are not a scientists; they are what they pretend to be, but not a scientists.

+5 #1 Ger 2013-06-10 16:23
Thank you for sharing.

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

Copyright © 2013 Keshe Foundation. All Rights Reserved.

COMMENT

掲示板

コメント