< Keshe Foundation Supporter's Network Japan-Home / ケッシイ財団支援者ネットワーク日本

9月21日の講 義に続くケシイとメイル(Keshe and Meyl)とのインタビュー

From Pesn.com:

今日の講義に続くケシイとメイル(KesheとMeyl)とのインタビュー

Pre-ordered 5kW generators expected to be available in December. Also, a demo of the gravity-modification technology is scheduled for Dec. 14. Three U.S. astronauts from Moon missions are expected to attend.

Konstantin Meyl, myself, M.T. Keshe

by Sterling D. Allan 
Pure Energy Systems News 

With my previous stop in Europe taking longer than expected, and with a 1.5-hour flight delay due to technical problems (wing fell off [just kidding]), and rush hour traffic, I didn't arrive at today's lecture by Konstantine Meyl at the Keshe Foundation until after it had concluded. But I did get a chance to interview Keshe and Myel. I didn't do too bad for driving on Europe roads for the first time. Good thing the directions were easy. Not being able to read the road signs puts a big damper on navigation!

Here were the highlights from the event.

• Keshe announced that those who have previously purchased the 5kW generators (there were 10,000 pre-orders available) could expect them to be available some time in December, but they would need to figure out a way to pick them up.
  • Keshe announced that on December 14 they will be holding a large even (6,000 seating) holding a demonstration of the technology. Three astronauts who landed on the Moon are likely to attend.
  • Keshe announced that on December 14, they will be holding a large event (5,000 seats) holding a demonstration: Full Space and Energy of the Technology. Astronauts, one of whom has landed on the Moon, are likely to attend. Keshe privately showed me a response from one of them, dated Sept. 20, confirming that he will be attending. Keshe doesn't want the name disclosed yet.

Here's an amateur video I shot of the concluding of the event, rough tour of the facility, and interview with Keshe and Myel.

http://pesn.com/2012/09/21/9602183_Interviews_with_MT-Keshe_Konstantin-Myel_September_21_Lecture/ 

Copyright © 2013 Keshe Foundation. All Rights Reserved.

COMMENT

掲示板

コメント